Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Weigh In

Current Weight: 227.8

Last Week Weight: 223.6
Starting Weight (pre-surgery): 280
Goal Weight: 150
Dream Weight: 135

Well, this week was a bust.  I didn't want to post this, but when I started this blog I wanted to document my entire "re-boot" even if it wasn't all good stuff.  So here we are.  The un-fill has been very unkind to me.  I didn't realize how much I was relying on the band to keep me in line.  I've been out of control for the last week and now it's time to put it to an end.  I've had a week to eat what I want now it's time to remember what I really want... to get healthy!


3 comments:

  1. It's very easy to lose sight of what the prize is - not food but being healthy. I understand totally. You've got this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is a learning journey. Don't get bogged down.. just keep swimming :)
    Rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete