Friday, June 7, 2013

Rough Day

Everything I have had to eat today has been a struggle. I made myself a bowl of salad for lunch. I was only able to eat half of it before it got stuck. Fortunately it went down finally. A couple hours later I tried to eat the rest of it and it got stuck again. Same deal, finally it went down. For dinner I decided a protein shake was in the cards for me.

Last Sunday night I had another "episode". So I'm at 5 days since the last time I threw up. It was a stupid thing. I had a really bad head ache during the night so I took some nopal (amazing anti inflammatory) and no way was it going down. I'd only been in bed an hour but I guess that was long enough for my band to tighten down enough that even liquids weren't getting through.

I'm not really looking for a scale victory this week. I haven't done anything to warrant a loss. My foot still me but I think it's time to suck it up and get back to some sort of activity. Maybe a short hike this weekend. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when that happens. Getting stuck is no good. It hurts. Hope it gets better for you soon! And good luck on the hike! I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete